The perfect time to kill moss mould and lichen on your driveway is… you guessed it – now!
Spik and Span is an easy way to kill moss mould and lichen on your driveway and ensure it stays clean and safe. Just spray it on and let nature do the work! It’s that simple!
Outside Moulds are most often black. The black colouration comes from their microscopic spores on the fruiting bodies. But the majority of the mould growth is actually composed of root-like hyphae that grow into and penetrate the pores of the porous surface they are living on. It is, therefore, important that cleaners do not just kill the surface mould, but penetrate the pores of the surface and kill the mould to it’s roots. Spik and Span is specially formulated to penetrate the pores and kill deep down.
When moulds and algae on surfaces are wet they can easily become slimey and slippery. Removal with Spik and Span will help prevent slips and accidents.
How to use Spik and Span to kill moss mould and lichen on your driveway:
- Mix Spik and Span with water at a rate of 10:1, (ie: 10 parts water to 1 part Moss and Mould Killer).
- Use your garden sprayer to liberally spray the lichen affected area of the driveway and footpaths.
- There is no water blasting required. Simply spray on and leave to the weather elements to work on eliminating the lichen from your driveway and footpath.
Spik and Span will kill the lichen in 7-14 days, and it will take a further 3 – 6 months to fully disappear from the surface. It will remain active on the surface for up to 12 months, and is reactivated each time it rains.
So you have heavily infested areas of lichen or growth? No problem, just reapply Spik and Span after 6 months to achieve the best results.
- Do not spray within 5-6 hours of rain, or during the hottest part of the day to avoid evaporation of the product.
- Do not allow children or pets to walk on the treated area until completely dry.
- Can take up to 12 months for the growth to weather off completely,
Excellent for general maintenance of home or business.
Do you require a larger commercial carpark treatment ? We recommend you contact the team at Spray and Wash to treat your carpark. Their commercial equipment and experience makes for a safe, reliable job and are highly recommended. Click here for a no obligation quote.
See our competitor analysis here. You’ll see for yourself that we use the same active ingredients as other leading products. Plus you’ll find ours at a better concentration (and much better price!) giving you more use per bottle.
Order yours online now to be delivered to your door.
If you have any questions email us here email@example.com
0800 88 11 23